PDA

View Full Version : sharan pollen filter change

deano224
21-03-2010, 10:48 PM
hi How do you change the pollen filters on a volkswagen sharan td1.9 04 model.

drodders
22-03-2010, 02:06 PM
lift bonet & where your wipers are just underneath there there is a black cover the width of the engine bay there abouts held in with 3-10mm bolts -1 left & right other in the middle...remove these at with a bit of juggling around the cover will come out to the left hand side...when removed look under bulk head and there it is burried in a plastic cover to the right...un clip on either side pull towards you slightly & slide to the left..be carefull with the wires on wiper motor but if you move it right it will come out,without removing the wiper motor & loosening the rad bottle..
remove filter in cover & replace the same as removal its tricky but when youv cracked it its easy i do mine now in about 20 mins...
hope this helps...

Andrew324
12-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi Everyone

I've just changed my pollen filter - was a bit of a bugger, :confused:I need help on where this bit of wiring which has a clip fixes onto? Any ideas??
before I put the bulkhead extension back on, I've put two pics below to show the wiring. Thanks.

Andrew324
12-03-2014, 04:50 PM
in the end I just clipped it onto the wiper arm, it seemed the most appropriate place - as below

Any ideas what this plastic bag with liquid is, I found it on both sides of the car below windscreen???