PDA

View Full Version : Delivery times on new factory orders

davnav
15-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I have just placed an order for an A5 2.0t FSI Quattro Sline S-tronic and have been quoted a delivery time of SEPTEMBER! :confused:

Have other people had to wait that long? Any chance it could be earlier than this or are these times pretty accurate from experience?

Thanks!

massimo_no17
28-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Urm, went to Audi Tonbridge and I was looking at July/August.

Guest 2
28-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Delivery time can vary because of certain factors such as: customer demand for the car, options, paint etc. I got quoted July for a new A6 Le Mans.

Chris

Rambo_uk
17-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi Guys,

I have just placed an order for an A5 2.0t FSI Quattro Sline S-tronic and have been quoted a delivery time of SEPTEMBER! :confused:

Have other people had to wait that long? Any chance it could be earlier than this or are these times pretty accurate from experience?

Thanks!

I have just ordered an A5 S Line Special edition and been quoted mid september, this is better than some apparently but its still a fair wait. I had originally been told July. :(

It will be worth the wait I am sure, gonna have to put up with my A4 cab for the summer, what a downer!

davnav
17-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah they said can't build it until July so then have the standard 8-12 week wait. So still september which is definatley a downer. Just trying to forget i ordered it now hoping time will go quicker! :Blush:

crash1
24-06-2010, 09:17 PM
I ordered an s line on 24th may. Just been given a build date week 34 (last week in august) but the salesman didn’t really want to put his neck on the line and tell me how long after the build date I would take delivery. How long has everyone waited from the build date to delivery??

davnav
28-06-2010, 12:31 PM
I ordered an s line on 24th may. Just been given a build date week 34 (last week in august) but the salesman didn’t really want to put his neck on the line and tell me how long after the build date I would take delivery. How long has everyone waited from the build date to delivery??
I ordered back in March and got letter stating it went into build the week of 21st June and would be ready for delivery from dealer week of 26th July. So about 1 month between,

crash1
28-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks for that davenav, it’s been 5weeks to the day since I placed the order. As you can tell I am counting down the weeks already, in fact it’s painful having to wait this long!!!

junkie
05-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Ordered an A5 2.0tdi Quattro back in Feb and picked it up on the 26th of June (4 1/2 months). I guess if you want to be specific with the options etc then you have to wait.

Junkie

bobcat2
17-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Ordered on 9 April and still no production date. They claimed a tentative build week of the third week of July and after that ... no news.

They change the order number (new software). Any idea ??