PDA

View Full Version : Mk3 16v gti juddering/missfiring

rosser81
21-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Can anybody help. I have a mk3 golf 16v. From cold she accelerates fine, as soon as the engine warms up it starts violently juddering or missfiring at 3000rpm and above. fuel ecomony is also poor.
I previously found an error code of 00522 temp sensor error, i replaced both temp swithes and cleaned out the throttle bodies.
This helped for a couple of days, but the problem returned. Ive read previous threads and relays have been mentioned? but im a complete novice?
Has anybody got any ideas, because im absoluelty skint and this is really starting to **** me off!!!

Many thanks

Ross

SYSTEMSEIKO
23-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Same problem with my 8 valve and it's looking like teh Mass air flow sensor, i cleaned throttle body, sparks, new dizzie and rotor and it hasn't made much of a difference, awaiting delivery of mass air flow now to see if that will eliminate the error, also relay 90 and 127 for fuel and igntion have been replaced.

MK3 Heaven
10-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Same problem with my 8 valve and it's looking like teh Mass air flow sensor, i cleaned throttle body, sparks, new dizzie and rotor and it hasn't made much of a difference, awaiting delivery of mass air flow now to see if that will eliminate the error, also relay 90 and 127 for fuel and igntion have been replaced.

Hi

Have the relays 90 & 127 made any difference, as my car drinks like a fish (MK3 Gof 2.0 GTI) even on normal driving:aargh4:

What about the mass air flow meter, has that helped.

Would really like ur feedback:p

Thanks

Shaid