PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Home Lighting Problem

Red 2
25-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Just noticed that the 'leaving home'function (LEDs and foglights switch on when you use the unlock button on the remote and it is dark/poor light) appears to be working intermittently.

Now not coming on in dimly lit car parks that the headlights and 'coming home' functions are still working in and sometimes won't work in the pitch black of an unlit parking spot.

No problems though with all other light functions and , yes, the leaving home function is switched on.

Has anyone else had this problem?

pitch3110
25-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Try turning everything off and then on again. I thought I had a prob, did this and fine

ta

sprint
26-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Just noticed that the 'leaving home'function (LEDs and foglights switch on when you use the unlock button on the remote and it is dark/poor light) appears to be working intermittently.

Now not coming on in dimly lit car parks that the headlights and 'coming home' functions are still working in and sometimes won't work in the pitch black of an unlit parking spot.

No problems though with all other light functions and , yes, the leaving home function is switched on.

Has anyone else had this problem?

It's my understanding that they are only enabled as long as you leave the light switch in Auto mode. Do you leave it in that position?

Red 2
26-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks to Pitch.....have done the everything off routine and keeping my fingers firmly crossed.

Sprint, yup, everything was set as it should be and it is intermittent. Just found an A3 driver with the same problem today so perhaps it is Audi-wide.