PDA

View Full Version : I've ordered one.... am I the only one??

steve1234
14-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Well, I've ordered a new A1....... We've had 2 Mini Cooper S, and now have a Ferrari Edition Fiat 500 for bombing about the lanes round our village but I think the A1 is the next "must have" car.....

Audi have sent me all the details for the car by e-mail (I buy a lot of them so they are usually pretty helpful) it looks like a great car.

I've gone for a 1.4 TFSi S-Line with the 7 speed DSG - I'll also have every single option that they can throw at it!! Roll on the end of the year......:beerchug:

mactrack
15-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, I've ordered a new A1....... We've had 2 Mini Cooper S, and now have a Ferrari Edition Fiat 500 for bombing about the lanes round our village but I think the A1 is the next "must have" car.....

Audi have sent me all the details for the car by e-mail (I buy a lot of them so they are usually pretty helpful) it looks like a great car.

I've gone for a 1.4 TFSi S-Line with the 7 speed DSG - I'll also have every single option that they can throw at it!! Roll on the end of the year......:beerchug:

I signed up for email updates and have never heard a thing since. Do you have a pricelist and, more importantly did you get a discount?

steve1234
15-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Prices are being announced in early March apparently - zero discount at the moment (although I may have a little fight about it later) as apparently they are very limited supply for this year.....

I have the Audi dealer internal info - pm me with your e-mail and I'll forward it on to you.....

mactrack
15-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Prices are being announced in early March apparently - zero discount at the moment (although I may have a little fight about it later) as apparently they are very limited supply for this year.....

I have the Audi dealer internal info - pm me with your e-mail and I'll forward it on to you.....

Thanks PM sent.

onemanparty
15-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Price lists will not be available until end of March deliveries of Cars Late October to November - A long pre sale

mactrack
15-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Price lists will not be available until end of March deliveries of Cars Late October to November - A long pre sale

If that's true it is faintly ridiculous!

tlionhart
22-02-2010, 12:33 AM
what options you getting on the car?

onemanparty
26-02-2010, 10:11 AM

How did you order it without a price list :confused: - or are you on the waiting list until the price list is available which should be the end of March beginning of April

steve1234
26-02-2010, 10:33 AM
I've placed a deposit so to me that is ordering - obviously haven't been able to spec the car but then that's not really a problem at the moment, all I know is that I want a 1.4TFSi with all the extras they can throw at it......

I just wanted to make sure that I get the car this year as I believe they have limited numbers for this years production.

Also thinking about ordering an RS5 as I have just had the info through for that and that could turn up in October as well - and the wife has a Q5 coming in May / June (Audi do make the best range at the moment - it's just hard not to spend money!!)

Rusk
03-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Steve have you won the lottery or something?!?!?!? I am flowing with jealousy mostly about the S5 :p

steve1234
08-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Cars are my main vice and they do end up costing!!!;)

The RS5 is ordered - will be exciting - I left the wife to order here own Q5 and she has a white car with Crimson Red Exclusive leather coming which I am not to sure about!!!

I really look forward to the A1 though - in real life ,most of the time, if we are all honest with ourselves, it is pretty much all the car any of us need....... (nice to have something else on the drive though!!) :beerchug:

PHPsauce
23-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Ordered one for my wife thats due mid December. Test drove one today and its amazing. We are both looking forward to getting it home now.