PDA

View Full Version : Evening all

PeteF43
12-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Hi,

Pete Farmer here from Waterloville.

Been a big fan of Audis for a long time, first was a red M reg A4 saloon company car, then a black K reg A6 2.0 Avant, silver N reg 2.0 Avant, silver S reg 1.8T Avant, dk green S reg 2.8q Avant, silver R reg A8 4.2q sport and now (after N reg Rangie 4.6 HSE) a silver V reg 2.7Tq Avant.
The 2.7T has the usual Audi character - great build quality ( but not as good as the old ones) missing pixels in the DIS, broken latch on the triangle cover & mirror switch. Nice black leather interior, 19" wheels and good bodywork. Tiptronic & smooth power.

Not bad really for an 11 year old car.

Will miss the Rangie (will be for sale soon) but not the repair bills & 6000 mile service intervals.

Im sure I wil be asking a few questions about small upgrades - eg where to get a good stainless steel rear bumper protector & maybe a small ECU tweak. Need a detatchable towbar for my Enduro bike trailer as well.

Im also building (not assembling) a traditional 1932 Ford roadster hot rod when Im not running my design & project management company. Im loving welding & fabricating.

Laters......

PFJones
15-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the forums,

If you are looking for a detachable towbar you have come to the right place because you found me!

We offer a price beating promise so if you find a like for like cheaper we will do our very best to beat it.

You can go to www.pfjones.co.uk (http://www.pfjones.co.uk/) there you will find a wide range of fixed and detachable towbars supplied with next day shipping to the UK. If you are looking to get your bar supplied and fitted call the freephone number in my signature and ask for brian. Discounts are available for members of the VWAudi community so don't forget to mention that.

Scott
P.F.Jones