PDA

View Full Version : Audi A1 officially announced

tlionhart
11-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Now there are pictures and more images floating around the net about the forthcoming A1. What are your opinions on it?

-Mine are...disappointing. I will certainly be sticking with the A3 and higher. The ONLY thing I like about the look of the new A1 is the LED lights and the front bonnet/bumper. The rear led lights are nice but the rest is dreadful! I was thinking of making this my next car with the possibility of even putting my name on the list to be one of the first to own it. However, this will not be the case. A test drive and an actual visual of the car would be needed to convince me to buy. I' am hoping that the next gen A3 will use similar cabin/technology plus more to the A4/A5 with the led lights that are in the a3 2011 renderings. If they fail to meet this, then it will most certainly be an A5 cabriolet.

onemanparty
11-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Now there are pictures and more images floating around the net about the forthcoming A1. What are your opinions on it?

-Mine are...disappointing. I will certainly be sticking with the A3 and higher. The ONLY thing I like about the look of the new A1 is the LED lights and the front bonnet/bumper. The rear led lights are nice but the rest is dreadful! I was thinking of making this my next car with the possibility of even putting my name on the list to be one of the first to own it. However, this will not be the case. A test drive and an actual visual of the car would be needed to convince me to buy. I' am hoping that the next gen A3 will use similar cabin/technology plus more to the A4/A5 with the led lights that are in the a3 2011 renderings. If they fail to meet this, then it will most certainly be an A5 cabriolet.

New Market for new customers - I like the car but have to see it in the flesh to be sure - I think Audi will sell bucket loads.

A3 will not be with us until 2012 at the earliest :(

tlionhart
11-02-2010, 06:13 PM
i would certainly have the a1 over the mini though. Like you said, i will go and look at it when its in showrooms. £14000 starting, thats almost the same as the A3. Hopefully the new A3 will appear at this years frankfurt motorshow...if not I guess we are gonna be waiting a looong time for this next gen.

New Q5 on the way...ur not getting rid of the s3 are you????!

onemanparty
12-02-2010, 09:06 PM
New Q5 on the way...ur not getting rid of the s3 are you????!

The S3 is going and I am oting out of the company car scheme - The Baby will be mine and I am going to buy a SEAT Leon 1.4TFSI SE tomorrow for the wife :p

Want to run the A3 Club!!!

tlionhart
13-02-2010, 03:36 PM
when does the Q5 come?

onemanparty
13-02-2010, 06:25 PM
when does the Q5 come?

quickly see link

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=91391