PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to an IPOD

SINGHY
07-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Can anyone advise what I'll require so that I can connect and play my IPOD through my exisiting stereo which is a factory fitted DVD Sat nav together with 6 cd changer and bluetooth. Will I be able to control the IPOD via my steering wheel controls and will I be able to see the track names on the DIS or screen and will it affect my bluetooth. I asked my local Audi dealer but they seemed to be talking in riddles. Any advice on where to have it fitted in the Leeds area would be a bonus.

:beerchug:

sooty
07-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Can anyone advise what I'll require so that I can connect and play my IPOD through my exisiting stereo which is a factory fitted DVD Sat nav together with 6 cd changer and bluetooth. Will I be able to control the IPOD via my steering wheel controls and will I be able to see the track names on the DIS or screen and will it affect my bluetooth. I asked my local Audi dealer but they seemed to be talking in riddles. Any advice on where to have it fitted in the Leeds area would be a bonus.

:beerchug:

Kidda,

Check out this thread: http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=86147

Dension kits are the best to go for

SINGHY
07-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Cheers Pal, I'll contact them and see what they offer, already looks promising.:beerchug: