PDA

View Full Version : Fuses!

tone70
16-05-2007, 03:06 PM
I've just got a Passat 1.8t, but it looks like some fuses are missing? Heated mirrors what size amp would this be? I have manual and diagram inside cover but it does not state the ampere.:confused:

Sam
16-05-2007, 03:45 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/b5_leadfoot/Passat-fuse1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/b5_leadfoot/Passat-fuse2.jpg

tone70
16-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks that's well good, my first effort at this forum stuff!;)

Sam
16-05-2007, 07:17 PM
You're welcome and thanks for choosing us.

Fettler
16-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi and Welcolme
Please make sure your car has these "optional" extras actually fitted to the vehicle. All the fuse boards will be identical just with the extras ommited.
;)

sbounds
02-10-2008, 10:31 PM
and thanks form me too, have spent ages looking for the fuse index on the web, evan took quite a while to find it on here. now i have noticed that i pulled out the horn fuse and put it back in the wrong place, I can get the mot done!
fuse location, fuse map, fuse index, fuse positions, just incase someone has the same problem i did
Thanks again

Sam
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
^ Nice idea - I'll add some tags to make it easier to search - good lad and welcome to VWAF

euroslap
03-10-2008, 09:57 AM
^ Nice idea - I'll add some tags to make it easier to search - good lad and welcome to VWAF

Yes, very clever. :beerchug:

Just thought, bet he's an avid Ebayer. :D

niallyoc
04-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey,

This is a long shot and a thread hijack, so apologies in advance but I'm desperate! :o

I have a problem with the boot motor / solenoid which is not working on my B5.5 Passat. I've connected the motor up to a 12V power supply and it appears to work fine. The problem seems to be that there is no power coming to the motor - both wires were at 0V when I tested the connector while pressing the release catch, so...

Is there any fuse that is not listed above that could be causing this or does anyone know what else could cause this?

I've traced the wire from the motor back into the boot by removing various pieces of trim and I didn't see any noticeable damage/cuts etc. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction! :D

Cheers,

Niall