PDA

View Full Version : Rear window washer

kaybo69
05-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi, my window washer does not squirt any water out although the wiper works and there is washer fluid in the resevoir. Is there a separate resevoir or could I have a fault?
Thanks
Chris

drodders
05-02-2010, 10:50 PM
feel your passenger floor its probably soaking wet....

kaybo69
05-02-2010, 11:16 PM
ok so I'm assuming that's where the leak will be then. Just been out to the car and although it is by no means soaking, the carpet does feel colder than other areas of the car I tested, and the washer has not been tried for about a week. Also the car has deep pile carpets so maybe not so easy to feel any dampness underneath.
Maybe I will give it a few squirts and pull the carpet up.
Thanks
Chris

drodders
07-02-2010, 09:53 PM
when you open your pass door if you look down,you will see trim just inside the door and just before the carpet you need to take this of and the piece in the pass footwell ...once the trim is off, you will you will see wiring and a little plastic pipe follow it up towards the footwell you will see the joint where it will have come apart,if its this part....re-join iv put a small jubilee clip over mine so i know it wont come of again...i also had one break at the side of battery i noticed that when i saw water by the pass wheel,made up it was only the rear wash pipe thought the bus had overheated...hope this helped...

sharan-dude
11-03-2010, 01:09 PM
I just had this.
Check between the car and tailgate on the top left side. Inside the rubber boot is a plastic hose. Mine had snapped at this point. A bit of hose and heatshrink to patch up sorted me out.