PDA

View Full Version : 8p hahaha

S3pallas
03-02-2010, 05:51 PM
if your the owner of that very slow 2009 plate S3 i hope your on this site you clown cos your car is SH*T. am just gonna have a little rant in here as some spice boy clown just tried his luck and got totallt smashed even his own girl friend laughed at him as i went flying past him i was almost on 2 wheels doing a wheelie past him 250 BHP ha HA HA sh** driver next time you wanna play with a 350 BHP 8L trying reading my back window

you :biglaugh::biglaugh:fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

shark_90
03-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Brilliant, racing people on the road and admitting it on a public forum.

I thought we were all past little kiddie's games on here.

Janus99
03-02-2010, 11:52 PM
if your the owner of that very slow 2009 plate S3 i hope your on this site you clown cos your car is SH*T. am just gonna have a little rant in here as some spice boy clown just tried his luck and got totallt smashed even his own girl friend laughed at him as i went flying past him i was almost on 2 wheels doing a wheelie past him 250 BHP ha HA HA sh** driver next time you wanna play with a 350 BHP 8L trying reading my back window

you :biglaugh::biglaugh:fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

POST EDITED BY MODERATOR -

Please Read the rules..

tlionhart
04-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Both the S3 driver (if he decided to race you) and you belong in the '****' section of this forum. Now Im not trying to be rude here, but I really did have to read your post a few times over, because it made no sense! 'Totally smashed', at first I thought he crashed the car noticed his girlfriend was laughing, so presumed he didn't. Guess its a 'urban' expression, same as 'spice boy'. Could honestly say I've never heard of that saying. Then you go on about a wheelie, so got the impression your on a bike. Therefore, if your sticker was written by you, he most likely didn't understand it.

Also 2 corrections with your 'YOU FOOL!'.
Firstly you admitted this on a public forum where in this stone age people get prosecuted for reckless driving/speeding because the evidence becomes 'hard copy'. In other words, your post or a video on youtube.
Also in my opinion the new S3 is a lot better than the older version, also the new S3 is 265 not 250 :)

Crasher
04-02-2010, 09:58 AM
What is it about S3 owners?

tlionhart
04-02-2010, 10:05 AM
not all are bad :D I find S5 drivers the worst at the moment!! Sadly I love the S5, and feel bad about admitting that. :(

onemanparty
04-02-2010, 03:39 PM
What is it about S3 owners?

We are not all bad :D - But have to agree with Janus99 you are a !!!!!!!!

S3pallas
04-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Brilliant, racing people on the road and admitting it on a public forum.

I thought we were all past little kiddie's games on here.
who said it was a public road and who said racing ???? and am in germany we dont need to do 70 here dude so relax you stress head:D

S3pallas
04-02-2010, 04:59 PM
you all dont need to spit your dummys out boys

tlionhart
04-02-2010, 05:48 PM
who said it was a public road and who said racing ???? and am in germany we dont need to do 70 here dude so relax you stress head:D

Germany don't have 2009 plates for a start. Secondly when you mentioned 70 it obviously implies you were exceeding the 70 speed limit. Most people who do go to race events, generally know their opponent or the girlfriend don't wanna ride with their boyfriend, girls HATE to be embarrassed and defeated.
That S3 would easily murder yours if he re-mapped it, he clearly hasn't. I wouldn't bother boasting about your car to defend yourself now. Most of us on the A3/S3 section are enthusiasts to this part of the audi brand, therefore we know what these cars are capable of. The bit ALSO when you mentioned you flawed it past him, it was you, who was clearly up for the race then, if you weren't racing.
Lastly I'm not gonna be the one stressing out when I receive the NIP for my driving, instructing me to attend court. Looking at your photos you have a nice car, everyone who is a petrol head knows the S3. You really don't need to show off when your out on the roads.

Crasher
04-02-2010, 07:05 PM
So if you are in Germany, why does your location say Newcastle UK?

STEWY L
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM
So if you are in Germany, why does your location say Newcastle UK?
Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire,i trust
and not the PROPPER one,- upon-Tyne.:confused:
anyway all,
MY DAD WAS IN THE WAR:biglaugh:
take care all,
stewy.

fourringsrus
04-02-2010, 07:43 PM
When I owned an S3 it was my pride and joy and made me feel great just knowing that real enthusiasts joined me in appreciating what a cracking little car it was.
If it had been seen as a male chickens' ego booster it would have been moved on pronto
Sad to read (the above) isn't it.

Stuart

Sam
05-02-2010, 10:19 AM
What's a "spice boy clown"?

zollaf
05-02-2010, 10:42 AM
these are the spice boys ??? http://www.houseofhitz.com/media/gallery/Stro_Spice_Boy_Kyle__Kid_Hustle_t900.JPG
and this is a clown http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg
so presumably a 'spice boy clown' is a cross between the two.

Hex69
05-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Spice Boy

A male normally young who dresses smart casual, wears labels, appears arrogant and cocky but is incredibly spineless. Normally has fake tan, bleached hair & is prone to wearing white vests or tight t-shirts.
A Spice Boy is a male who cares too much about his appearance and believes he is gods gift to the world.

just about says it all. :D

Sam
05-02-2010, 10:49 AM
First link doesn't work for me, second link scares the living crap out of me - something not right about clowns...<shudder>

I've heard of the Spice Girls and just assumed a spice boy was a relation. I couldn't work out how he'd know the driver was a relation of the Spice Girls just by looking in through his window as he "went flying past him i was almost on 2 wheels doing a wheelie past him" ...unless the girlfriend was one of the spice girls of course...

What an interesting and informative thread this is, I didn't know an S3 could almost do a wheelie either.

MalcQV
05-02-2010, 10:59 AM
He was in his S3 then? or a bike? I think as he was nearly on 2 wheels it must be the car.

350bhp, pretty impressive mind. Course these are just numbers :p

zollaf
05-02-2010, 11:15 AM
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/25129i7892B5DD6E3C2DC4/image-size/original?v=mpb
sorry , couldnt resist it.

Hex69
05-02-2010, 11:31 AM
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/25129i7892B5DD6E3C2DC4/image-size/original?v=mpb
sorry , couldnt resist it.

nor me.. :D

Fluffy rabbit (http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk151/Aerialis05/EvilClown.jpg)

Sam
05-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist it

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_C2W7_btd-O4/S2wGAUcHe8I/AAAAAAAAC58/Mwc0glMfbT0/s800/zhban.jpg

:D

zollaf
05-02-2010, 12:52 PM
ok, im sorry, very very sorry.:Blush:

Hex69
05-02-2010, 12:55 PM
ok, im sorry, very very sorry.:Blush:

Please nooooooooo.................

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/ownedtothemax/Please.jpg

Sam
05-02-2010, 01:39 PM
<puts ban stick away>

http://forums.hexus.net/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Crasher
05-02-2010, 02:32 PM
:biglaugh:

S3pallas
05-02-2010, 04:27 PM
hmm stress heads enough said

sorry every 1 for getting you all so up set with my lil rant and as for the wheelie past him part you obviouls dont see the joke i was intending bye all love ian xxx

S3pallas
05-02-2010, 04:33 PM
ever heard of the army ?????? i guess not but hey i was born in newcastle i aint a crout silly boy open you mind a lil a think gees i save the world for you fools..... oh no i dont i fight for the fule you put in your cars thats right never mind enjoy ladies

S3pallas
05-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire,i trust
and not the PROPPER one,- upon-Tyne.:confused:
anyway all,
MY DAD WAS IN THE WAR:biglaugh:
take care all,
stewy.
newcastle upon tyne dum ****

Sam
05-02-2010, 05:51 PM
ever heard of the army ?????? i guess not but hey i was born in newcastle i aint a crout silly boy open you mind a lil a think gees i save the world for you fools..... oh no i dont i fight for the fule you put in your cars thats right never mind enjoy ladies

Que?

fourringsrus
05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
It's such a shame we can't all shake you hand and say "gee thanks for saving us etc etc" and how proud your family must all be.
Strange how 6 of my cousins over there fighting in the sands don't feel the need to ask for glory thanking,and they could all spell it aswell

8ps3
10-03-2010, 06:03 PM
congrats you managed to beat one car!!! you are my hero!!! bet your fifteen year old pals think you're the man now!!!

Dougster67
10-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Ah so its not only the 2wheel engined people who have total idiots, I thought there were speed limits on the Autobahns now, im presuming thats were he was, when i was touring Germany last year the speed limits were 120kph if i remember right.

This reminds me of a time i was out for a Sunday afternoon with the girlfriend on the bike and this A4 passed me on the straight, and honked his horn, flashing his hazards, giving me the finger, that didnt bother me, as i knew i was on a BMW GS and i never had straight line speed, the bit that did bother me was that when i caught him in the twisties, he tried to cover both sides of the road to not let me pass, and its not like i was riding hard or beyond my capabillities, when i did pass him i never seen him again, i just chuckled to myself, what a straight line hero.

Sorry had to put my tupance worth in.