PDA

View Full Version : Beetle Drivers window

twallis
15-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Hi

Could someone tell me if the Beetle Cab has auto window up function and and anti trap function.

Thanks

shooey88
15-05-2007, 06:30 PM
if u press the key fob button for lock and hold it down for a few seconds...all the windows should come up.
if you press the unluck button for a few seconds all the windows will go down...
same thing will happen if you hold the key over in either unlock or lock in the drivers side key hole for a few seconds.

as for the pinch gaurd....(anti-trap funstion)

i cudnt be 100 percent sure i know they defo have it on the mark 5 golfs

id apply pressure to the window and whilst electronically closing it and see if it works....(if your sensible and no risk to urself)
please dont just go and trap your hand in the window and say it didnt work...i dont want u blaming me that u got ur hand cut off. lol

gary1
16-05-2007, 12:10 PM
there is two positions on the switch ,send the window down bit by bit untill at the bottom hold down the switch for 10 secs then send the window up (not auto) when its at the top again hold for 10 secs to might not work first time just keep trying it will work feel the switch it has 2 positions down as well as up all vws are the same i fit glass see this all the time any probs let me know