PDA

View Full Version : Scooby Shootout.. 27th May 2007 - ARE YOU COMING??

RickT
14-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Hi All..

Just to let you know.. my and a few mates are off to the Scooby Shootout.. Been every year for the last 3 or 4 years..

If you fancy getting out on 27th May 2007, to Elvington Airfield, York, come up and have a look.. its not an offical forum meet... but if you want to get a get together let me know..

Prices are £15 per person on the gate. ..

Thought i would just let you know!

RicKT

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/index.php?p=scoobylive

Venue
Elvington Airfield, York
Elvington airfield is situated 7 miles south-east of York and 2 miles north-west of Elvington village. From the A64 it is signposted as the “Yorkshire Air museum”.
(Location map is HERE (http://www.elvington.org/bigmap.html))
Times
27th May 2007 Gates Open 09:00Racing Starts 10:30Shootout Finals 16:00Trophy Presentations 17:00

Its the largest and most important Subaru event of the year. If you're into Subarus, you just can't afford to miss it!
Aside from the hottest Live Subaru competition anywhere, including the ScoobyLive Handling Circuit, and the Scooby Shootout 1/4 drag strip, last year's event saw what was reported to be the largest Subaru car park ever!
Attractions
Scooby Shootout
Watch the most powerful Subarus in the world tear up the tarmac on our Live Scooby Shootout 1/4 mile drag strip.
ScoobyLive Handling Circuit
Power is nothing without control. See all the spins, the powerslides and the awesome cornering power of the worlds best handling Subarus.
(Think you and your Scooby have got what it takes? Click here (http://www.scoobynet.com/?p=scoobylive-competitors) for competitor details)
Club Zone
Visit the club show areas set up by all the top Subaru clubs in the Europe. (For details about reserving space for your club, please email clubs.live@scoobynet.com (clubs.live@scoobynet.com))
Represent Your Country!
We are expecting hundreds of cars from all over Europe. We need coordinators for each region, so if you're up on you're part of a large Scooby community in your region, get in contact : more detail here (http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobylive-scoobyshootout-2007-381/579689-euro-scoobies-represent-your-country.html)
Traders Arena
Browse the trade stands from the best Subaru related vendors in Europe. Pick up a bargain, and treat yourself, or your car!
Much MUCH more...
ScoobyLive 2007 is going to be the biggest and best Subaru event of 2007, mark it in your diary and bring the whole family.

Fettler
15-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Should be 4 of us attending Rick.
Maybe see you there?
:D :D :D

RickT
16-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Cool..

I will be there with a few of my mates..

Drop me a PM message the week before and i will send you my mobile number so we can have a chat if you wish..

RickT

RickT
16-05-2007, 12:37 AM
just an update..

if you want to meet me and my mates there,, drop me a PM.. or if you want to meret nenroute let me know and i/we will stop to pick you up.

RickT

Fettler
16-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Rick
Will PM you next week and exchange mobile no's to arrange meet.
:beerchug:

RickT
16-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Nice one..

Any one else up for it??

Cheers..

RickT
19-05-2007, 01:16 AM
confirmed..

Me and a few mates will be there..

also a few lads i work with are planning going..

any others fancy it??

(ps... if your going... we can have a hello and then you can go off and do your own thing.. im not planning in chatting for hours etc etc.. unless you want to :biglaugh: )

RicKT

RickT
24-05-2007, 12:04 AM
bit of a call out message really..

Im going..... any one else off up there??

RicKT

packageman23
24-05-2007, 10:19 AM
will be ther after goin to 10 of the best last sumer up(i caught a lil jap buzz after seeing **** like norris designs 2 door evo) @ elvington i think the scooby shoot out will be a good day out weather permitting!!!

RickT
24-05-2007, 10:16 PM
will be ther after goin to 10 of the best last sumer up(i caught a lil jap buzz after seeing **** like norris designs 2 door evo) @ elvington i think the scooby shoot out will be a good day out weather permitting!!!

nice one...

I will see you there maybe.. let me know..

RicKT

RickT
24-05-2007, 10:26 PM
below are a few photos from a few years back.. not the best quality... im in the process of moving house so all my backed up data is packed away..

(cant find the ones from last year..)

RickT
26-05-2007, 02:18 AM
if your going.. drop me a PM and i will give you my mobile if you fancy a quick chat..

RickT

stuart
26-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Tied up at work this weekend, well till at least Sunday PM, maybe Monday as well... :(

RickT
27-05-2007, 02:28 AM
no worries.. i will get some photos up

RicKT