PDA

View Full Version : Please Help sharan 16'' alloys

geejayy
19-01-2010, 03:52 PM
hi guys, this might be mission impossible.

being a pratt i destroyed one of my wheels t'other day
and am now trying to trace/source a replacement to avoid the expense of replaceing a full set.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk305/geejay_2008/PIC0002-4.jpg

i've spent 2 days or so looking, but can find nothing to match
can anyone identify this wheel type & is it an original sharan fitment ?
the car is an 03 1.9 tdi, inside is stamped

vw roi 7j x 16hz et 59 . (size ?)

& 7M3 601025A (part number ? )

searching these numbers has got me nowhere yet

any help much appreciated

viv carey
19-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Hi, its original, if you find any let me know, i'm in the same boat, why don't you get it refurbed, if you only want one £30/£40 mine are too far gone

geejayy
20-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi, its original, if you find any let me know, i'm in the same boat, why don't you get it refurbed, if you only want one £30/£40 mine are too far gone

cheerz for your response viv, but the one pictured is one of the good uns,
the one that needs replaceing is scored through & holed and beyond repair as far as i know, :confused:

i'll have to ask one of the refurb guys just what they can repair but i'd guess welding up holes & deep scores are beyond them.

viv carey
20-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Hi,i know the feeling mate, but theres a place on ebay selling full sets of original vw alloys, good lookers as well, £249 plus £25 del, but he only has 17" i will be buying a set when i wear these 16" tyres out, he said he would sell a set of five, if there was enough interest in splitting a set, its vic, when i enrolled i hit the v key by mistake, next to the c, couldn't be bothered

geejayy
20-01-2010, 01:01 AM
that don't look too bad a price,
i think i'll end up searching the scrappys 4 a match or another steel 4 a spare till i can raise cash & current tyres get worn out.

best o luck vic,
btw do you want a shout if i can find a s/hand set or part set to match ,
are you looking for the same type ?

gord'

viv carey
20-01-2010, 01:57 AM
I think i'll go for the new ones, in a few weeks when i get enough cash for the tyre size change, pitty you live that far as mine are exactly the same as yours, with a two or three good ones out of the five i have, all sport models come with a set of five, good hunting, cheers Vic

geejayy
02-02-2011, 10:03 PM
well i've given up looking ,

ebay is where the other 3 are headed:biglaugh:

bmwdumptruck
05-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Have they gone? I was looking for a couple of marked ones for winter tyres.

geejayy
06-02-2011, 12:14 AM
i've got 1 wheel with tyre up at the moment , ends monday

+ 2 wheels only to put up later
i'd post a link but don't wanna upset admin re- links/selling