PDA

View Full Version : Cant find interior fuse location

f1pods
16-01-2010, 09:57 PM
:confused: Does anyone know the location of the interior fuse box as my cabin lights have failed and need to replace a fuse.(book says left side passenger compartment but thats were the pollen filter lives?:1zhelp:l

towcestervag
17-01-2010, 10:54 PM
drivers side dash end as you open door there is a panel at the end of the dash

f1pods
14-02-2010, 09:35 PM
:1zhelp:
drivers side dash end as you open door there is a panel at the end of the dash
That pull out plastic section only holds relays and the plug in port for a lap top, no small fuses here??? and there not in the engine compartment fusebox cover niether. as well as not being on the passengers side as all you have here is the cabin filter panel box :zx11: ( any other locations to find what should be a common maintenance procedure to change a fuse!)

towcestervag
14-02-2010, 09:45 PM
when you open the drivers door at the very end of the dash board there is a panel that comes off
the fuses are behind this panel
the panel is at the end of the dash !
the panel you describe is below the steering column

danbeck74
14-03-2010, 05:23 PM
when you open the drivers door at the very end of the dash board there is a panel that comes off
the fuses are behind this panel
the panel is at the end of the dash !
the panel you describe is below the steering column

I'm having the same issues, and it doesn't seem to be there - may be worth mentioning this is a Mk 3 Leon. Boy this is frustrating!

camraman
15-03-2010, 11:21 PM
The fuse box location may well depend on the model year - on my wife's '04 plate Leon it's in the expected location at the RH end of the dash under a panel accessible with the door open. Not sure which Mk this is but I think this model was 02 (possibly earlier)-05.

Cheers,

Andy