PDA

View Full Version : Intermittent idle problem - tdi 130 - Please help :(

AsaTDi
13-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Alright chaps!

ok my TDi 130 is playing up, but its a intermittent problem and its not showing any error codes on vagcom.

Basicly, when you start it up, it revs up and down really fast for about 1 second, then idles just above 1000rpm. Also when you rev the car, there is a slight delay when you lift of the pedal and when the revs start to drop.

Like i said, its a intermittent problem and when it's ok, it idles just under 1000rpm and doesnt rev its **** off when you start the car up.

Also, im sure its only having the problem when the car is warm... not 100% sure on that though.

Could get a sound recording if you guys dont know what i mean about the reving when i start it up...?

Anyone had this problem?!?! Please Help http://www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Thanks

Col
13-05-2007, 01:15 PM
If it were mine I'd look into giving the EGR valve a clean.

Do a search on this (both here and elsewhere) it causes all manner of problems.

gogi
27-04-2008, 08:36 PM
hi friends
i have a similar problem i have a tiny skoda felicia 1.3 gli petrol.it started well but if it stopped i would crank long enough but will not start unless i wait for about 3...4 mins. now what i did is that i opened the top black cover over the air inlet n cleaned the carbon deposit with a injector cleaner spray.now a new problem has started the idle speed is1100 revs and as u drive the revs stick to 2500 revs until i tap on the acc. pedal revs then drop to 1100 which is very hi idle rev
acc. cable is not sticky no fault found on the diagnostic mc. pls help