PDA

View Full Version : premium mobile telephone

alistairr
15-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Hello fellow CC owners,

I am lucky enough to have a premium mobile telephone kit in the car which is fab. :biglaugh:

On the ceiling there are three buttons; a star to activate voice control, a spanner for brake down help and an “I” for information.

My question is this: How much dose it cost per minuet to phone the info line and to what dagree can it be used. i.e. is it just “where is the bonnet latch” or is it more “I’m on my way to Billericay can you book me a hotel”

Thanks in advance for your help

alistairr
25-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Please help me...

markbarth
29-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi there I have had my CC for a couple of months now and really happy - got the premium kit as well and tried the 'i' button today. All it said was "this service is no longer available if you wish to call VW customer services dial....".:mad:

Find the phone kit very good by the way.

hburnett
13-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't know as only had mine for a week - I didn't realise there are buttons on the roof for this as I always use the steering wheel menu or the touch screen...

I'll have a look for them tomo!!
H

alistairr
26-05-2010, 10:29 AM
The "I" button connects and now says that the service is no longer available, which is very annoying. Does anyone know of a private service provider. These buttons are standard in the USA I feel that vw are taking us for a ride (excuse the pun). I really don't mind paying £2.50 or more per minute just want the service I paid for.