PDA

View Full Version : 1.9TDI remap advice

Anubis8
12-01-2010, 12:35 PM
hi there, i have an audi a3 1.9 TDI PD130, im looking at getting it remapped but iv heard that if i do it goes into creep mode unless i fit a seat
pd160 intake pipe on it. does anyone know much about this subject?

Simon@DTUK
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM
hi there, i have an audi a3 1.9 TDI PD130, im looking at getting it remapped but iv heard that if i do it goes into creep mode unless i fit a seat

Hi mate, Ive not heard that one. It may go into creep mode or limp mode as its known if the remap isnt done properly.

Why are you going down the remap route? would a tuning box not do the job you want?

shark_90
13-01-2010, 12:33 AM

By "creep" do you mean limp?

Presuming that you do, that's absolutely not true :)

Bring it to us if you want a good service and of course, good price :beerchug:

Anubis8
13-01-2010, 10:43 AM
yes it was limp mode (couldnt remember the name of it)

how much would it cost to do? and would it be a remap or a tuning box?

also from the PD-130 engine what sort of gains will i see (roughly)?

also heard that
'Quote' by auds2

"Im not too sure if anyone has done much with these engines as yet,i might be wrong tho.
I know they dont like remaps or tuning boxes because of the Piezo injectors."

is this true

p-torque.co.uk
14-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi

A 160PD intake helps airflow to the turbo above 3300rpm, but is certainly not needed to avoid limp mode issues.

The P-Torque remap will give you approx 170hp and 295lbs/ft torque.

We also offer various other stages to take power to 240hp depending on what end result you are looking to achieve and what your budget is.

We currently have a January offer on making the P-Torque stage 1 just £245.00 all in, including dyno power runs before and after. :D

Anubis8
15-01-2010, 02:23 AM
wolver hampton is a bit of a trek, i live in north yorkshire

We also offer various other stages to take power to 240hp depending on what end result you are looking to achieve and what your budget is.

Also what sort of things can be done to increase power so much after a stage 1 tune?

p-torque.co.uk
15-01-2010, 12:04 PM
wolver hampton is a bit of a trek, i live in north yorkshire

Also what sort of things can be done to increase power so much after a stage 1 tune?

We offer a variety of upgrades including intercooler, exhaust, uprated turbo, performance clutch etc

borabear
12-04-2010, 11:27 PM
By "creep" do you mean limp?

Presuming that you do, that's absolutely not true :)

Bring it to us if you want a good service and of course, good price :beerchug:

Can you match P-Torques price of £245 inc vat Mr Sharky? :p

shark_90
13-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Can you match P-Torques price of £245 inc vat Mr Sharky? :p

I think P-Torque's offer price was for January only, we were offering 20% off all our remaps at the time making our 1.9TDI software only £220 (not that it's all about price, nor would I want to start a bidding war!) :)

p-torque.co.uk
13-04-2010, 10:41 AM
As above, our current price is actually £265.00 all in including dyno logs and power runs.

We sometimes offer group buys or seasonal discounts but we are not offering any further discount at the moment