PDA

View Full Version : How Fast

Fettler
10-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Had my eyes opened last Friday on way home (m74) Came accross a small yellow car in middle lane did'nt pay too much attention and overtook it.
I was doing around the 100 mark pulled back in and forgot about the small yellow car. But ....only for a few mins lol
Whoosh flew past me like i was standing at this time i had crept upto about 120.
Pushed on a bit and he just kept pulling away I got worried about the instant ban and jail and gave up at 130 ( we were on a long downhill but still what speed.
WE did meet up later down the motorway at which point i managed to get close enough to see his badge Cupra R
Wow these cars are fast and rather discreet, i like a lot.
It is at this point i realise I have posted in the wrong section but maybe esh or another mod will move it.
Ta
:D

Sam
10-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I had the pleasure of sitting in the passenger seat of a Leon Cupra R (with a bit of tuning) which wasted a Porsche 911 - at erm, more than erm, motorway speeds.

The look on the face of the driver of the 911 was priceless.

I changed my underpants shortly afterwards.

Eshrules
11-05-2007, 09:47 AM
those things are a pleasure for the eyes too... if i could afford the maintenance and insurance, id have one tomorrow :p

danwvts
23-05-2008, 01:14 AM
standard leon tdi 150 is capable of 150mph. my uncle has a 130 pd golf mapped to 170 which blew a wrx scooby

sicupra
29-05-2008, 11:59 PM
yeeee haaaaa!
Bring it on!!!
And yellow is so the best colour to be wasted by. :p
Mine aint a cupra r but pound for £ i love it if you know what I mean!
The money you pay for a cupra R is alot. Where as you can pick up a cupra quite cheap and put a few mods and a good map (ecotech) ;) and they go like <swearing removed> ! :biglaugh:

mluton
30-05-2008, 12:45 AM
120 KPH is fine in my eyes.

I raced a Fiat 126 once, wooped its a$$.