PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!!!!!!

shakey_v6
19-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Just woke up on that awesome day that is "I got a new car last night and I woke up this morning and forgot all about it but now I've remembered so I'm rally happy again!!" saturday.

Haha, well I'm carl, from Portsmouth, 26, good looking <_< , my second name is Shakespeare so naturally I've always been called shakey. I've been into vw's for years namely mk2 gti golfs. Various other cars thoughout the years also tried out but always found myself back in a mk2.

Will this be another episode in the seemingly everlasting "I just love mk2 golfs to much to let go" saga.

Either way, last night I picked up an A6 Avant se, 2.4 v6 in silver, black interior etc and as of now I love it, he'll of a refined car to drive. I'm sorry I can't report much more as I've only driven it once.

Point in me gettng the car is that I am going to hopefully use it as a demo car, I'm a car audio fabricator/ installer and have just started out on my own so found it only right to have a higher profile car as a company front. I will document everything I do.

Either way, it won't be the last you hear from me, excuse the spelling, these iPhones are fun.......

Greets, from a genuine petrolhead.

Oh and happy christmas!!!!

:D

sooty
10-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Just woke up on that awesome day that is "I got a new car last night and I woke up this morning and forgot all about it but now I've remembered so I'm rally happy again!!" saturday.

YAY!
Welcome To The Forum.

Hope the new car is going well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
:beerchug:

shakey_v6
10-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Cheers For such a warm welcome everyone, I feel right at home now.

Happy new year.