PDA

View Full Version : Passat interior colours

smashyvan
14-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi
I am fortunate enough to still be employed and to even better to be able to choose my next company car....:Blush:
My A4 lease exires next march and have ordered a CC 2.0tdi 170 GT in Mocca anthracite and what is described as Cornsilk beige/ black cloth seats (I dont like leather, too cold)

Looking at the brochure the pics show a car fitted with beige / black seats having a beige black dash & beige black door inserts.
Conversly the interior shot showing black seats have black dash & door surround. The verbal description for the dasboard for either beige / black or black seats is black for both options......

I have ordered beige/black seats (cloth) - do I get beige/black dash & doors? My local dealer could only offer little more than a guess that yes it probably does.
Thanks in advance

gamichea
14-12-2009, 08:40 PM
One demo.I drove had beige/black leather and beige/black dash. Can't remember about the door cards. I hoped I would like the beige coming from a saloon with Latte cloth but I didn't. It has too much of a cream/very pale yellow cast for my liking and a brightness that is not obvious from the .pdf brochure I downloaded. I have not seen a paper brochure.

BTW leather & leather/alcantara come with heating for the front seats as standard. Its optional for the rear seats.

Leigh_Shrimper
16-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi
I am fortunate enough to still be employed and to even better to be able to choose my next company car....:Blush:
My A4 lease exires next march and have ordered a CC 2.0tdi 170 GT in Mocca anthracite and what is described as Cornsilk beige/ black cloth seats (I dont like leather, too cold)

Looking at the brochure the pics show a car fitted with beige / black seats having a beige black dash & beige black door inserts.
Conversly the interior shot showing black seats have black dash & door surround. The verbal description for the dasboard for either beige / black or black seats is black for both options......

I have ordered beige/black seats (cloth) - do I get beige/black dash & doors? My local dealer could only offer little more than a guess that yes it probably does.
Thanks in advance

The on-line car configuration thing on the official VW site shows when you select the Cornsilk Beige/Black 'Silverprint' Cloth option, the doors inserts are indeed beige/black. The arm rest, centre consol & lower dash are also in beige.

I went for the black cloth interior but it would have been nice to see what the beige/black option looked like in a real car before deciding.