PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Dougy72
10-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello to every one on here,

I have an Audi A3, before i get told that this is the wrong site the motor is an R reg 110 TDI which has the VW GT TDI AHF engine in.

I got the car from the Autions cheep when i got home it over heated, well to cut a long story sort i fitted another engine which is running fine.

The problem i have is it is flat the turbo does not seem to kick in. I have checked the vacum pipes removed and replaced made sure they ran the way the manual say's.

I took the car to a friend garage and put it on the vag he cleared the codes ( i did not write them down sorry) came back and there was nothing there.

The strange thing is you can disconnect the air mass it runs a bit better, could it be the air mass please help me and the long haired General are starting to fall out over this.

kenney
10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Try replacing the AMM with a genuine VAG exchange unit

Dougy72
11-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Hello,

First off sorry for the start of the first message me and the long haired general had words prior to me writting it.

Well have added a AMM today and it seems better thanks we will give it a go to see.

One more question if i may how do you reset the service indicator?

Again thanks for the help.

RickT
14-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Hello and Welcome to the forum!!!

If you have any questions, please post these in the relevant sections for your model of car.

Cheers

Rick