PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office 2007 - Enterprise Edition - BAA Staff Deal

sooty
08-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I work for a company that provides IT Services to BAA.
If you have any friends or family who are employed by BAA or are contractors to BAA (IE all airport staff, airline staff, IT staff).

The deal is a FULL LEGAL version of Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (RRP £599.95) for only:
- £8.95 for a direct download from Microsoft
- £17.95 for a DVD boxed version for Windows
- £17.95 for a DVD boxed version for Mac

All they need is a BAA email address and then register here:
http://www.baa.com/microsofthup

Just thought I'd let you know so you can bug your friends & family into getting you a copy! Remember this is all a fully licensed LEGAL version!

:1zhelp:

kite
09-12-2009, 09:06 AM
So, its you I speak to when I phone the helpdesk......

sooty
09-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Well I deal with 4,500 contracts and BAA is just one of them so if u call the desk from 7pm - 7am u might just get me!
Please no more hung citrix sessions!

Lol

Be careful using the word "helpdesk" some people get into a paddy becuase we are a "service desk"... IT geeks hey!

kite
09-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I only call when I need "help", not sure your the sort I would require when needing a "service" !!

sooty
10-12-2009, 03:47 AM
I only call when I need "help", not sure your the sort I would require when needing a "service" !!

Ha Ha!

Office politics I love it... I would love to agree with you in public but I also want to keep my job! lol

MFGF
17-12-2009, 12:51 PM

Crasher's your man for a service! ;) :D

sooty
17-12-2009, 02:24 PM

That's because you lot think the whole airport will grind to a halt if you can’t open 1 Word document! lol

Only messing :p

kite
17-12-2009, 03:45 PM
That's because you lot think the whole airport will grind to a halt if you can’t open 1 Word document! lol

Only messing :p
It will.........................:D