PDA

View Full Version : Chipping a Q7 3.0TDI

GAZ_XB9R
03-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Hi,

First post here and am hoping you folks might be able to help on chipping the Q7.

Is there a firm favourite when it comes to chipping the Q7? I have previously used a Tunit V-CR in a Landrover Freelander TD4 and was happy with it. Unfortunatly it cannot be fitted to the Q7 although they will give me a 20% trade in. (approx' £380)

Cheers,

Gaz

shark_90
03-12-2009, 12:58 AM
I can't comment on whether there's a firm favourite or not (perhaps we might be on the list somewhere? :D) but our STS unit can be used to tune the Q7 and is on offer until the end of the month priced at £399.

The STS is a unit that applies one of our remaps to your car and also gives you the option to immobilise the car and switch back to standard whenever you'd like to. It's also reusable on your next car if you put the Q7 back to standard , you'd just need to buy another map pack from us (priced at £200).

Jam Man
07-12-2009, 04:51 PM
I have a Diesel Tuning Experts Tuning Box on my 3.0tdi and it has taken it from 240 BHP up to 275 BHP

Also my usual journey to work is now 34mpg instead of 29mpg.

Took less than 5 mins to install and can be unplugged for services etc.

Simon@DTUK
09-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi,

First post here and am hoping you folks might be able to help on chipping the Q7.

Is there a firm favourite when it comes to chipping the Q7? I have previously used a Tunit V-CR in a Landrover Freelander TD4 and was happy with it. Unfortunatly it cannot be fitted to the Q7 although they will give me a 20% trade in. (approx' £380)

Cheers,

Gaz

Hi Mate,

I have had a few tuning boxes on my previous diesel cars all supplied by these guys http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/

They have always been very helpfull and the results you will see are very good in terms of performance and fuel saving, depending on your driving style.:biglaugh:

Hope this helps you out.

auds2