PDA

View Full Version : Superb Estate

GeoffW
26-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi There

I currently have a 2007 Passat Estate and it's getting towards the time to be thinking of a new car...

Have just noticed the press releases for the Superb Estate and I've become interested! They talk of making a 170TDi 4x4, which sounds right up my street. Volkswagen have very kindly decided not to make the combination of diesel and 4x4 in the Passat any more.

So, my reason for being on here... not to find anyone with a 170TDi 4x4, as they are not out yet, but to try and get some feedback on the Superb from people who have bought them and drive them.

Any input welcome...

Astonm
22-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi GeoffW, I'm with you. I have a Passat 2lt Sport Estate and I'm looking at replacing it next year and interested in the Superb Estate (hopefully its better put together than my Passat!).

I hear good things about the current Superb but it would be nice to hear from actual owners:D

ledburyloafer
10-01-2010, 06:40 PM
me too, just about to start a new job and car not yet defined, but I won't get anything as good as what I have, see below, they don't make it anymore! But suberb elegance looks the business

dunkley201
10-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Interesting seeing all these familiar names (above) from the Passat pages now lookng at Skoda! Me too! :o

eosalan-666
24-10-2010, 10:01 PM
I've bought a Superb estate , it's the Elegance 4x4 model with the following extras - panoramic roof , park assist , heated screen and nozzles , sliding boot floor , front and rear mud flaps,spare wheel and hill hold . l did'nt think l'd like the drive after my Ford Kuga but it's it's a joy to drive . The only problem l have had is with the Skoda dog guard - you need to drill into the head lining and you need a special tool to do the fitting into the roof . if you need a dog get the dealer to fit it part of the deal