PDA

View Full Version : Taken the plunge

Dave_B
02-02-2006, 11:07 AM
An audi virgin at the moment, but yesterday I dived in feet first and ordered an RS4 due for delivery in June this year. Just wondered if there are any fellow orderers out there.

MalcQV
24-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Uh uh no.

sooty
24-03-2010, 08:27 PM
An audi virgin at the moment, but yesterday I dived in feet first and ordered an RS4 due for delivery in June this year. Just wondered if there are any fellow orderers out there.

Welcome to the forum!
:beerchug:

Great choice in car... I'm afraid that I dont have a RS and dont have any plans to have one (yet).

So what have you switched from?

MalcQV
25-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the forum!
:beerchug:

Great choice in car... I'm afraid that I dont have a RS and dont have any plans to have one (yet).

So what have you switched from?

I do like yours though. The A4 just keeps getting better. I reckon one of the best looking saloons on the road today.

sooty
25-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I do like yours though. The A4 just keeps getting better. I reckon one of the best looking saloons on the road today.

Yea ture but you have to remember that there was not much of a leap from the B6 to the B7... I mean my B7 is practly a face lifted version of the B6, the interior is the same.

The B8 is sweeeettttt though!

MalcQV
26-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Yea ture but you have to remember that there was not much of a leap from the B6 to the B7... I mean my B7 is practly a face lifted version of the B6, the interior is the same.

The B8 is sweeeettttt though!
Like them all, I will be getting a bigger CBTD than I already have soon, but hopefully only for two years. I am really keen to get and A4 and TBH the only cab saloon I would consider. Absolutely beautiful to look at :beerchug:

PFJones
26-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Scott
P.F.Jones Support Team