PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with a SHADOW BLUE Eos?

Gavster
01-05-2007, 09:58 AM
If there is somebody with a Shadow Blue Eos that's not too far away from Ipswich, Suffolk please could we arrange to meet so we can take a look at the colour.

We have ordered black but now we are not sure and would like to see a Shadow Blue one as our order is at the stage where we can still change the colour.

We would be very grateful for any replies.

Thanks,

Gavin.

Eshrules
01-05-2007, 01:37 PM
If there is somebody with a Shadow Blue Eos that's not too far away from Ipswich, Suffolk please could we arrange to meet so we can take a look at the colour.

We have ordered black but now we are not sure and would like to see a Shadow Blue one as our order is at the stage where we can still change the colour.

We would be very grateful for any replies.

Thanks,

Gavin.

if this is not possible, are you not able to view one in the flesh at the dealer? or perhaps a swatch card to see how the colour looks?

Gavster
01-05-2007, 01:43 PM
We have seen the swatches and other cars in Shadow Blue, we just want to see an EOS in the flesh in that colour to make a final decision between that and the black.

Eshrules
01-05-2007, 02:25 PM
We have seen the swatches and other cars in Shadow Blue, we just want to see an EOS in the flesh in that colour to make a final decision between that and the black.

ok, sorry :)

Gavster
01-05-2007, 02:38 PM
:p

RickT
13-05-2007, 12:42 AM
go onto the VW website.. Used cars.. and theres a few on there at VW dealers.. it may be a few miles away but its worth it if your going to set your heart on one colour..

then you have the chance to get close..

RickT

claranet
14-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Shadow blue is simply GORGEOUS dark Royal Blue Metallic. My Passat B6 Sport 170 DPF Manual Estate.

As the EOS and the Passat styling are so similar, then you'll get a good idea on how it will look.

I gave my Shadow Blue Passat a polish today with Auto Glym and Shadow Blue really is the colour to go for.

I nearly went for Black, but Black Estate Cars ? sorry just too Hearse like for me !!

Like all dark colours at this time of year Shadow Blue does show the dirt however if you think practical then you go for Reflex Silver which is fine until you go to find it in a supermarket car park !!!

Teflon
22-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Car colour is a very personal thing, so here's a very personal view.

We have a Midnight Blue EOS and a Pearl Black Golf. I've also seen the EOS standing beside most of the other colours (It's had far too many visits to the dealer!).

Here's my two penn'orth:
Plain Black - looks dowdy on an EOS. Even with red leather upholstery, I didn't like the look of it.
Pearl Black - My Golf looks tremendous when it is clean and it's not bad on an EOS, but side-by-side the Midnight Blue looks much classier. Both show the much terribly
Paprika Red - I love red cars, but this isn't a proper, crimson. There is an EOS around the corner and it looks uninspiring.
Silver Essence - Definately not. It's a great colour for lots of cars, but not an EOS. Anyway, everyone has a silver car. Doesn't show the muck though.
Leoni Blue - looks like a pimp mobile.
Shadow Blue - very nice. Parked ours alongside and I prefer Midnight, but that's just personal preference.
Wheat Beige - God no! Maybe if we lived in California. I suspect it will be best colour for not showing the much though.
Reflex Sliver - not bad, the darker colour suits it better than bright, but the one I saw looked a bit anonymous.

Most important of all, don't make any judgements based on the little paint swatches in the showroom. They are very misleading on a small sample. When we picked up our Eos, I actually went and fetched the sample from the showroom wall and held it alongside, because I thought they had ordered the wrong colour! You must look at some cars in the flesh, preferably in sunshine.

Whatever you get, it's a tremendous car, so enjoy!

jonthebarber
23-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Leoni Blue - looks like a pimp mobile ! Ask the ladies .... they love it ! Easy to clean , does`nt show the scratches and makes a change from silver and black .

devonutopia
23-12-2007, 03:32 PM
This might not help, but this is the largest shadow blue image I could find on google, but it's not an EOS....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u32/RicochetRabb1t/CIMG0129.jpg