PDA

View Full Version : Question about options

mark381
31-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi, got a call yesterday from my dealer to say my CC GT TDI 170 is in, due to a rather complicated lease issue I cannot collect the car yet and it may still be a few weeks. I popped in to see the car and wanted to check the bluetooth connected to my phone. (a Nokia 6300) which it did, however as i was so carried away looking at the car I forgot to check the other options. I know it has leather, nav + parking/ reverse camera, but forgot to check other items such as the heated seats, heated screen and folding mirrors. Does anyone know where the controls for these features are ituated? i.e. are the heated seat controls on the seats, centre console or are they accessed via the radio screen?

xtrojt
31-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi Mark381

Your nearly there! You will love it when you get it!

You have a nice handful of extras like me and in answer to your questions...

Heated Seats..... buttons are on the climate control unit. They are in the centre of the rotary temp control knobs. You get 3 temp settings for the seats. Perfect for winter!

I dont have the heated screen, but believe the button is again in the climate control unit under the stereo.

I have the electric heated mirrors. The knob in oon the drivers door and there is a L & R setting for the mirrors + a heated setting & an electric setting. It is a manual operation only i believe.

Any other extras?

Regards,

mark381
31-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the info, for the full spec, its a GT TDI 170 in reflex silver with black leather, heated seats front + rear and screen, nav, auto parking with camera, cruise, bluetooth and folding mirrors. The waiting is killing me, especially knowing its only a couple of miles away but I cannot have it yet! It would be nice if I could download the owners manual somewhere but as of yet i have not been able to find it anywhere.

I really cannot wait, but have to.