PDA

View Full Version : What product should I use? Advice please!

silverswish
28-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Hello,

Just purchased a 1997 Audi A3, the interior is very worn and extremely dirty. What could I use to clean the interior? Your advice is very much appreciated.

Chris.

kite
28-10-2009, 08:26 PM
A vax would be a good start....

paul b
28-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Vanish or Xanto upholstery cleaner... can be found at most supermarkets.

I've covered them in the above stuff and jet-washed them before (non-leather of course), looked immaculate afterwards. Just make sure they're all dry before you put them back in if you attempt this.

belfastmark
13-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi !
If she is really boging, a bucket of warm water with G101 in a dilution of 1 part g101 to 50 of water with a small amount of soap. Using a scrubbing brush do each seat in turn. Once finished, using an extraction machine (VAX), give the seats a good going over removing the chemicals and as much water as you can.
Another good product is AutoGlym Super Interior Cleaner used in a extraction machine (VAX) to a dilution of 1 part to 20.
Always before use, test the chemicals on a small part of the upholstry that is to be cleaned to check that it is not going to damage the car.
Hope this helps.

elitedetailer
13-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi

This stuff is superb: http://www.elitedetailer.com/cgi-bin/hcat_catalogue.cgi?fa=display&id=50&crid=&cmrid=1&cmpid=2

Regards
Elite Detailer Team :beerchug: