PDA

View Full Version : and another new CC

hoylanj
23-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Just collected my (new to me -10k on the clock) CC and it's fantastic. A different league to my old Saab 9-3 in every department. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D

Shadow Blue diesel 140 non GT bought from Motorpoint (very cheap/very good service)

Thanks for anyone who has posted already as I have read them all and learned alot. It's nice to be reading a forum without a long list of problems. Just questions.

Next task - source a bluetooth solution, so I look forward to reading eob's journey on this one.
:beerchug:
Jeremy

eob
23-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Just collected my (new to me -10k on the clock) CC and it's fantastic. A different league to my old Saab 9-3 in every department.

Shadow Blue diesel 140 non GT bought from Motorpoint (very cheap/very good service)

Thanks for anyone who has posted already as I have read them all and learned alot. It's nice to be reading a forum without a long list of problems. Just questions.

Next task - source a bluetooth solution, so I look forward to reading eob's journey on this one.
Jeremy

Hello Jeremy,
get some Pics up then. ;)
The bluetooth is in progress, I've run into a couple of *ahem*, problems. :o
Don't want to give too much away but hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow morning and I can get a full write up done.