PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3 - Full car list

ali_a4_avant
18-10-2009, 11:21 AM
It's finally up...

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ForzaMotorsport3/Carlist.aspx

Only a few more days until the game arrives.

http://i.ebayimg.com/14/!BcvH2Pg!mk~$(KGrHqUH-DMEr!)CLKcNBK1z3ME)+g~~_35.JPG

If anyone is interested in this Xbox exclusive game, I have an Xbox 360 20gb for sale, only 9 months old. I have recently upgraded to one with a bigger hard drive, other than that nothing wrong.

Ready to go straight away if you need one for your kids (or you) before Friday.

elvismiggell
18-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Mmmmmm!

Can't wait!

Col
18-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Yep cannot wait.

You two downloaded and played the demo yet ?

ali_a4_avant
18-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Oh Yes. In the top 1% using the Flying Lizzard Porsche, but cant get under 1:00:00 for the life of me.

Dont know how the two Disc situation will work?

I have heard you get a code with the game, so on launch day you get to download more cars straight away.

Havent pre-ordered it yet, I'm hoping Tesco or Asda will do it for £25 like with Fifa so will hang back until on the day.

My Xbox live ID is in my signature, feel free to add me for some races.

elvismiggell
19-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Downloaded the demo and had a fair bit of fun with it already... not a very good driver though :(

The 2nd disc works as downloadable content. You can either install the whole lot in one go, or you can break it down into about three different chunks depending on how much h/d space you have.

mpm1987
19-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Cant wait till Friday! Going to be an awesome game!

onzarob
19-10-2009, 04:29 PM
The demo is great for Forza 3, I also played NFS shift (it has a silent F :() THe best drving game at the mo is Dirt 2...It is great fun and the Metro 6R4 is the buisness.

....Roll on Friday

davemk
19-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh Yes. In the top 1% using the Flying Lizzard Porsche, but cant get under 1:00:00 for the life of me.

Dont know how the two Disc situation will work?

I have heard you get a code with the game, so on launch day you get to download more cars straight away.

Havent pre-ordered it yet, I'm hoping Tesco or Asda will do it for £25 like with Fifa so will hang back until on the day.

My Xbox live ID is in my signature, feel free to add me for some races.

if u pre order through amazon u pay the full price before and they refund the difference when the price drops on release day automatically! :biglaugh:

ali_a4_avant
20-10-2009, 10:28 AM
NFS Shift is possibly the worst driving game of all time. Fortunately I slowly peeled off the green microsoft tab and was able to re-attach it when taking it back to Tesco's the next day.

Dirt 2 is great, just a bit repetitive going through the game.

Anyone seen a full Circuit list for Forza 3 yet?

I've seen a screenshot of the B5 A4 Touring car somewhere, looks amazing.

hagis
26-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Who has got this then? I picked it up on Saturday and managed to get a couple of hours on it last night. Good first impressions so far, my only ciriticism is that when I went on-line there was no one to play against. I got one game in, got in the lead and the other two cars quit.

hagis
30-10-2009, 01:51 PM
No one else playing it then?

Col
30-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm playing it and am at about level 21. The A8 and S5 are very useful A class weapons indeed !

I love the single player side but am hugely disappointed about the multiplayer.

The multiplayer is the most stupidly thought out thing ever.

I can see a lot of seasoned players going back to FM2 for their multiplayer kicks as FM3 multiplayer is a joke.

hagis
30-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I think I'm on level 11. I've got rid of the auto-braking (did it by accident and didn't realise for a while!). I'm enjoying the single player but like yourself I'm very disappointed by the multiplayer. I wait for ages and never get a game. I've managed two races so far.

Are these the same problems you're having?

Col
30-10-2009, 07:28 PM
FM2 multiplayer was sublime.

FM3 you cannot choose track class or car it would seem and you are matchmade with peeps of similar abilty.

Also, am on level 27 just and got a Lambo Reventon thingy for going to 27, which was nice.

ali_a4_avant
30-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm up to driver level 41, you get a free Veyron at level 30 which is brilliant on the drag strip. Loving the Le Mans circuit. Although the multiplayer isn't as good, i'm not experiencing any problems in finding games. The server did go down for a bit yesterday day time so might be a bit overwhelmed.

hagis
02-11-2009, 02:00 PM
I've just hit level 15 and am now adicted. Having done a couple of the timed stages in Japan and enjoyed them (Audi Quattro Coupe, fantastic) I entered a competition where you get to go on the 'ring and really enjoyed it.

I've not tried multiplayer again, I'll give it a go tonight and see if it's any better.

Col
05-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Hello Forza 3 freaks.

There is another lobby thread going at the moment.

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=434088#post434088

Hopefully we will have some racing tonight, well me Alistair, Hagis another time.

Please join in, the more the merrier.

Tonight at 9pm MK4 Golf R32 vs Audi S4 in 'B' class, tomorrow S5 vs R8 'A' class.

Be great to have you along, so post in the other thread.