PDA

View Full Version : Questions, questions, question.......

pitch3110
16-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Chaps,

I will take lots of pic's after mine clean up and post along with my formal thanks and hall of fame......

However.......

Is there anyway I can change the names in the directory to list Christian names and then Surnames........

Also I can not nav from address stored in my BBerry directory that I is downloaded to the car.
I am right in thinking i have to also save the address again on the directory card under I think it says 'nav destination'.

Thats it for now and ta

ScottyUK
16-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I had the same issues. Unfortunately Audi don't seem very interested in customer feed back on software bugs.

For the names, when I "Copy for Editing" in the Directory I just leave the full name (with <firstname> <surname> in the Surname field and then it all looks like it should i.e. all ordered by firstname.

With regards addresses, I found a few kinda of workarounds but it's easier just keying in the address you want to navigate to. It won't let you have hundreds so I just gave in an manually did it. Some times the make address navigational works but only if the address in the phone includes GB.... at least that's what I found. :(