PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Dubs Show - Telford

ozzit
14-10-2009, 09:11 PM
We would like to invite your club to 'Ultimate Dubs 2010'.

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 14th March 2010 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
Demo Vehicles
The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
The Concour’s Showroom Display
Cars For Sale Area
Autojumble Stalls
Plus other attractions

If you would like to have a Indoor Club Stand, then you need to apply before 1st December 2009, if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2010.

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk (http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/)

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2010

Best regards
Oz
:notworthy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/All-Types/UDsforumad.jpg

JIGGY C
13-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Are we doing this then? I'm game and will be there.

nejones
18-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Looks ok but really £12.50 a ticket?

Having never been and being new to the Audi scene is it worth it?

Nath

crashcarter
18-11-2009, 09:34 PM
im going im a car enthusiast :drive:

passat20Vturbo
24-11-2009, 05:54 PM
is that £12.50 to have the car indoors?

Hurdy
06-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Definitely going to this. It is a great start to the year's events and one of the few indoor/outdoor events in the calendar. Hopefully I'll be indoors with the car on the local clubstand for this:approve:

ozzit
06-01-2010, 11:17 PM
We would like to invite your club to 'Ultimate Dubs 2010'.

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 14th March 2010 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitorshappy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
Demo Vehicles
The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
The Concour’s Showroom Display
Cars For Sale Area
Autojumble Stalls
Plus other attractions

If you would like to have a Indoor Club Stand, then you need to apply before 1st December 2009, if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2010.

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk (http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/)

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2010

Best regards
Oz
:notworthy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/All-Types/UDsforumad.jpg

Cool flyer!

glennys3
25-01-2010, 08:30 PM
il be going as long as some 1 can help me with my mot problem

Kaori-Takara
06-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Totally going to this.
Tickets for me are £5 so I'll still have a load of spending money (:
I'll probably stay at my uncles' house the night before, he lives in Telford so it makes sense to not be tired from traveling lol. £

holty90
10-02-2010, 12:47 AM
im there :)

Eshrules
03-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I'll be attending this, I'm hoping that £12.50 entrance fee's worth it ;)

Eshrules
14-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I'll be attending this, I'm hoping that £12.50 entrance fee's worth it ;)

£12.50 wasted imho, I won't be attending this show again :approve:

colin_bean
19-04-2010, 11:14 PM
definatly going to this.

Eshrules
21-04-2010, 02:43 PM
definatly going to this.

really? even though it was over a month ago? Funny that. It's as if you're spamming the forum to gain access to the classifieds section.

I've deleted your spam posts twice now.

There are rules in place, read them and follow them - the next time I see you spamming you'll be banned.