PDA

View Full Version : S5 Convertible Delayed

rafik42
30-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Has anyone has issues with delivery. I orders a S5 convertible in June and was told it would be delivered in August. This was then pushed back to October and then November. I am now been told that they cannot give me a date and it may be pushed back to next year.

can I ask Audi for a courtesy car?

tlionhart
30-09-2009, 08:24 PM
yes you can. Because the delay is their fault. Its in both your contract they gave you and the brochure which is accessible on the website

onemanparty
02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Has anyone has issues with delivery. I orders a S5 convertible in June and was told it would be delivered in August. This was then pushed back to October and then November. I am now been told that they cannot give me a date and it may be pushed back to next year.

can I ask Audi for a courtesy car?

I saw the S5 Cab at Goodwood in June and was told it was available from December? - Ask the dealer for the comms number and then you can check the date of order.

Bratty
01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
You will find that the courtesy car is at the Dealerships discression, as you quote the fact that the brouchure states catagorically that you are entitled:D they will re-buff you with a that means "FACTORY CONFIRMED ORDER" :(and at the time of taking your deposit and initial order the sales team would NEVER be able to give definitive information about when the car would be available:zx11:.

Perhaps it happened to me? (but I did get a courtesy car for use at the time of the agreed delivery), Dunk