PDA

View Full Version : Seat toledo 110bhp tdi se Problem

SxeSeatIbiza
30-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Have my Toledo about a year now,and Always lacked power,i recently got my turbo reconditioned as the wastegate was stuck and not operating properly...i refitted it to the car again and have a lot more power but when i rev the car from idle till 2000 rpm it splutters after 2000 rpm it revs up normally?..can anyone help me with my problem?

lvbug
03-10-2009, 12:11 AM
This sounds like a problem Ive come across on a tdi golf before! Does the engine idle normally ? and if so as you apply the throttle does the engine struggle to pass 2000rpm? and as you say it runs fine above 2000rpm .. Are you sure the turbo is 100% ?

SxeSeatIbiza
09-11-2009, 08:38 PM
:D:D Sent the car 2 a garage man that has worked with seats and vws for over 5 yrs!!! he put it on the computer and it showed up a few minor faults but nothing major.He romeved the vacum pipe and took it for a spin but the car was still boosting...He then took the turbo apart and the man that i left the turbo with a few weeks ago didnt fix the bloody thing atal so it all working fine now thank god!!! all i ave 2 do now is take it through and tax and insure it...oh well more money!!!

lvbug
10-11-2009, 10:58 PM
:D:D Sent the car 2 a garage man that has worked with seats and vws for over 5 yrs!!! he put it on the computer and it showed up a few minor faults but nothing major.He romeved the vacum pipe and took it for a spin but the car was still boosting...He then took the turbo apart and the man that i left the turbo with a few weeks ago didnt fix the bloody thing atal so it all working fine now thank god!!! all i ave 2 do now is take it through and tax and insure it...oh well more money!!! So what did your latest garage man actually do to" fix" the turbo ? and how long will the fix last ?