PDA

View Full Version : VW parts online

GeoffD
24-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know of any decent parts suppliers onlone, including accessories supplied by VW when vehicles were new?

Sam
25-01-2006, 11:34 AM
www.vagparts.co.uk is a favourite of mine.
Great service, speedy response and nearly any part you could possibly want.

GeoffD
25-01-2006, 12:07 PM
I can't seem to find many parts for the PAssat, i am after the cruise control stalk in particular, and accessories that would have been supplied by VW at the showroom.

Sam
25-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Ah, the Passat!

You'd have found by now that there really is a lack of Passat stuff out there. Sadly the best place to find cruise control stalks and the like is flEaBay but you need to know what it is you want - part numbers really help.

For genuine accessories, depending on the depth of your pockets the Dealerships are the best places. The USA has a slightly different slant on the Passat and so they have a lot more accessories available over there.

Visit vw.co.uk and find the accessories section. Download the brochure and report back here with what it is you want. I'm sure people will be able to help you further.

Sam

northern bloke
02-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi,

Try:
www.eurocarparts.com (http://www.eurocarparts.com)

Came up a treat for an evaporator for my passat, good prices too, well cheaper than VW, and there VW or VW compatable parts.