Quartz Grey
Tech pack
Phone interface
Privacy glass
Cruise control
Hill start assist
Storage pack
Load mat..

I havnt seen one on the road yet, so very excited..Hope it comes before Christmas..

Traded in 2009 A3 cabriolet
2.0 TDI Sline 140 bhp
Stronic
black pearl effect
full leather
Bose sound system
Bluetooth
Heated front seats
only 6000 miles

Great car just not right for me...got fingers burnt + learnt a lesson....Hope i havn't made another mistake..

Mark

kodkod.84
24-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Certainly made a different choice! I saw a Q5 near work yesterday, only the 2nd I've seen on the road. Looks good- certainly a lot better than the Q7 whale thing lol.

I think you made a good choice trading in the A3 cab- a model I've never been too keen on and very girly. :biglaugh:

andrew saunders
26-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi Mark,

Congrats on your purchase! I've just taken the plunge as well

2.0 SE TDI - STronic
Ice Silver
Fine Nappa - Star Silver
Brown ash inlays
Tech pack
Bluetooth phone interface
Cruise control
Storage pack
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Heated Front Seats
Adaptive Headlights including Xenon plus headlights
Advanced Key
rear bench seat plus
interior light pack
3-zone climate control
rail system

I cannot wait, just like you hoping for delivery before xmas, especially as we then avoid the 2.5% VAT increase! Dealer couldn't give me a date yet, said it took a couple of weeks for a precise date to be given.... Fingers crossed....

Andrew

Minder
26-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Andrew,
Nice specification, the options list is endless, its hard to draw the line.
I ordered mine on 16th Sept.and hopeful of pre-Christmas delivery (will be about £800 extra after 31st Dec.)I will post here if I get delivery confirmation..

Regards,

Mark

Minder
20-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Got confirmation of build date (week 52)...I have cancelled the order as i would have incurred £850 extra VAT and my car would need a service and new fron tyres before i take delivery. Total extra would be in the region of £1450.

I decided to take a car from dealer stock which will be in the country in 3 weeks.

2.0 tdi S-line
S-Trinic
Tech pack
Privacy glass
Heated front seats
Cruise control
Bluetooth prep.
Dyatona grey.

Regards,

Mark

MFGF
21-10-2009, 11:44 AM
You can get bluetooth retrofitted too once the car arrives. We did this with Mrs F's TT - cost was £150.

Enjoy the car!

MF.

pete99
01-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi Mark,

Congrats on your purchase! I've just taken the plunge as well

2.0 SE TDI - STronic
Ice Silver
Fine Nappa - Star Silver
Brown ash inlays
Tech pack
Bluetooth phone interface
Cruise control
Storage pack
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Heated Front Seats
Adaptive Headlights including Xenon plus headlights
Advanced Key
rear bench seat plus
interior light pack
3-zone climate control
rail system

I cannot wait, just like you hoping for delivery before xmas, especially as we then avoid the 2.5% VAT increase! Dealer couldn't give me a date yet, said it took a couple of weeks for a precise date to be given.... Fingers crossed....

Andrew
Very nice 'spec' . BUT does the whoo hoo come with fried rice and prawn crackers ?.:D

Minder
01-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Pete99,

Very good choice of car, and cracking specification. I have just collected mine on Friday 30th Oct and i am delighted with the car, however, i had to cancel the car i originally ordered in mid september because the delivery date was going to be 2nd week in feb.
When did u order your car? If u ordered after mine there is no way it will come before xmas. The salesman will know this.

I decided to take a car due into the country and bought it from dealer stock.

let me know how u get on....

Woo hoo comes with fried rice and chips, no crackers...

REgards,

Mark

pete99
01-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Pete99,

Very good choice of car, and cracking specification. I have just collected mine on Friday 30th Oct and i am delighted with the car, however, i had to cancel the car i originally ordered in mid september because the delivery date was going to be 2nd week in feb.
When did u order your car? If u ordered after mine there is no way it will come before xmas. The salesman will know this.

I decided to take a car due into the country and bought it from dealer stock.

let me know how u get on....

Woo hoo comes with fried rice and chips, no crackers...

REgards,

Mark
:( whoops - mines just a ordinary 2004 a6 . sorry to disappoint or is that 'dissapoint' ? ha .
didnt even come with a onion baji -- thats ebay for ya !!.

aww . life in Lancs is much slower !! boo hoo .
ps dissapoint ?--bugger it .

slime101
18-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Has anyone actually retrofitted anything such as the bluetooth in the Q5, im about to order mine but am not sure if i want to spend that much for connecting a phone!!!