PDA

View Full Version : Parrot bluetooth kit

L33 APB
23-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi All

I am purchasing a Parrot 3200LS, which is getting fitted this week, does anyone have any recommendations as to where to mount it on my dash.
Cheers
Lee

RickT
13-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Did you end up putting it to the right of the radio?

Rick

retailandtrade
14-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi

Just had a Parrot 3100 installed.

Mine went above the radio, My Installer moved the esp button and put the parrot head unit over 2 dummy buttons, looks a right ol treat. No wires showing or anything, just the Parrot head unit, prob best Bluetooth piece of kit i have ever used.

Makes a difference if you have an installer who actually wants to help and takes pride in his work, my guy was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. Just wasn't looking for the easy install, he was looking for the best looking, and he done a top job.

Hope yours goes ok.

ChunkyLafanga
23-10-2007, 03:52 PM
How much are these kits?

Iv still got the remnants of the factory fitted kit complete with fone stand and microphone etc but I dont have a clue as to what fone its for, and at the moment its sitting there lookin pretty (to the annoyance of my passengers leg space!)

Is there anything I can "do" with this? (seems a shame to dismantle an expensive lookin piece of carkit for the sake of spending an equally obscene amount on a new bluetooth kit)

Also, totally seperate question, but do the 8E/B6 Audi S4 (2001-2004) front grilles fit onto normal A4's? I cant see why it shouldnt but some people have said theyre not cross compatible?

cheers

psin
14-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi

Just had a Parrot 3100 installed.

Mine went above the radio, My Installer moved the esp button and put the parrot head unit over 2 dummy buttons, looks a right ol treat. No wires showing or anything, just the Parrot head unit, prob best Bluetooth piece of kit i have ever used.

Makes a difference if you have an installer who actually wants to help and takes pride in his work, my guy was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. Just wasn't looking for the easy install, he was looking for the best looking, and he done a top job.

Hope yours goes ok.

Can you tell me where you had this installed? I have recently bought a Parrot 3100, and am looking for somewhere to get it installed.

Cheers