PDA

View Full Version : finally... picked up my new motor

blacksline
22-04-2007, 06:36 PM
2004 1.8t S line 190 multitronic.

i do love it, it turns head when you drive down the road, cause its subtle but beefy looking.

I've ordered chrome mirrors for it, cant wait to put them off.

not sure if im going to do anything else to it at the mo, as its got the standard 18s with new tyres. if i do ever change them i may go for RS8 19s.

Just got a few questions.

the DIS - The computer is set to mode 1 (so all the fuel economy/average speed figures are for current journey), how do i select mode 2?

What is the fuel economy you normally get from this car?

i had a couple of other questions, but cant think of them at the mo, will edit thread when i remember :biglaugh:

MalcQV
22-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Pictures :D

Well done sounds a nice motor :beerchug:

nickynibbles
23-04-2007, 12:27 PM
To select mode 2 on the trip computer press the button on the underside of the wiper stalk, this cycles it between mode 1, mode 2 & a blank screen, handy if you think there's too much light on the dash for night time driving.

blacksline
23-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Pictures :D

Well done sounds a nice motor :beerchug:
Thanks, im well happy with it.

finding it a bit juicey so far, got around 70miles to the quarter tank, but i have been driving it around in s mode... ;) but im sure i should get a bit more to the quarter once i drive more sensibly

Will upload some pics, waiting for my chrome mirrors, then will take a pic of it.

thanks nicky.

sean red i
23-04-2007, 07:26 PM
drive like a learner i get 35mpg 32mpg normal, 25mpg giving it some. mine is quattro so be heavier and powering 4 wheels will make a difference.
sean