PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered but still questions over which colour

Gavster
21-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi guys,
We finally placed our order today for the following spec but we are still undecided on which colour. We have until Tuesday to make our decision and tell the dealer.

2.0 T-FSI
Chicago Alloys
Xenons
Dynaudio Soundpack
Multi Function Steering Wheel
Winter Pack
Luxury Pack
Cornsilk Vienna leather

We are torn between the Deep Black and Shadow Blue. Both look nice with the cornsilk leather but we just dont know which paint colour to choose.

Any ideas?
Cheers,

MalcQV
21-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Congrats on the purchase. IMHO you need to choose it. You will live it.

If it was me, Red with Creme leather :D See don't listen to others ;)

RickT
28-04-2007, 01:48 AM
I would go for the Shadow Blue.. but thats me...

RicKT

mateos
28-04-2007, 07:45 AM
i just ordered

2.0 Tdi DSG Sport
Chicago Alloys
Xenons
Cruise
Multi Function Steering Wheel
Winter Pack
Luxury Pack
ipod

Solid Black

i know its gonna take some cleaning but solid black cars look best when clean

Gavster
28-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Congratulations, we went for the Deep Black Pearl in the end. Can't wait!!!;)

RickT
13-05-2007, 12:42 AM
i have just replied to you other post Gav..

congrats on the purchase.

RickT

jonthebarber
27-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Great choice of car ! Watch out for dark colours , stunning as they are , they can be a bit of a bugger to keep clean .

Teflon
31-08-2007, 09:32 PM
We've got a midnight blue EOS with cornsilk leather and it looks the absolute dog's nuts when it's clean. I much prefer that colour to my own pearl black Golf.

Being dark, both show the muck but hey, who wants to drive around in £27k of dirty car?

I can't comment on shadow blue, other than on the crappy little showroom paint swatches, where midnight looks much more "quality". It looks much better in the flesh on a big panel.

We've compared the EOS alongside a Leonie Blue (looked like a pimp mobile), flat black (uggh, but the red leather looked nice), silver (borrrrrrrrring!), paprika red (looks cheap and isn't "red" enough to stand out) and island grey (ok, but anonymous).

It's had far too many trips to the dealer, so we've seen it in sunshine and rain alongside all the above. I'd post a picture, but it doesn't do it justice.

Colour is a very personal thing, but I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever you get.

I applaud your choice of Chicago wheels. They look fantastic, as do Westwoods which are a chunk cheaper. I've seen several with standard Solitudes and they look rubbish when they are dirty, they also look like a pig to clean.