PDA

View Full Version : And another new A4 Avant...

Sportwag
11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Collected my new A4 Avant today - 2.0TDI 143bhp S-Line Exec in Lava Grey. Options include Rear Park Assist (basic) and Interior Light Pack.

Car arrived remarkably swirl free apart from a few horizontal blade marks - I have seen the valeters use these at Audi Belfast :aargh4:. I hope to be able to polish them out.

Not really had a chance to play yet but so far I am most impressed with the Interior Light Pack - I like the red lights when the doors are open but did not expect rear footwell lighting! The whiteness of the footwell lighting is class (almost looks Xenon).

Will post some pics (when I work out how to) :Blush:

The Polisher
11-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Good choice!!!

Hope you like it as much as I lke mine.............. be interested to see what the interior light pack does..........

pitch3110
19-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Collected my new A4 Avant today - 2.0TDI 143bhp S-Line Exec in Lava Grey. Options include Rear Park Assist (basic) and Interior Light Pack.

Car arrived remarkably swirl free apart from a few horizontal blade marks - I have seen the valeters use these at Audi Belfast :aargh4:. I hope to be able to polish them out.

Not really had a chance to play yet but so far I am most impressed with the Interior Light Pack - I like the red lights when the doors are open but did not expect rear footwell lighting! The whiteness of the footwell lighting is class (almost looks Xenon).

Will post some pics (when I work out how to) :Blush:

Sounds good matey....

I have ordered light pack.......one good thing the nights are drawing in so we can enjoy

ta and where are the pic's

Sportwag
19-09-2009, 11:04 PM
The pics are on another thread as follows: -

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=79695