PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Headlights and Folding Rear View Mirrors for Octavia 2003

ptyskodaoctavia
21-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Hello, I am looking for Xenon Headlight and folding rear view mirrors for an Octavia 2003. I live in the republic of panama and we have Audi and VW dealers. Maybe someone know of a model folding rear view mirror from Audi or VW that is compatable with the Octavia. Also Xenon HeadLights.

SONICtheONE
21-04-2007, 12:05 PM
The Octy is based on a Golf Mk4, so any mirrors of that car should fit, I don't think the Octy ever had folding mirrors, so no wiring in place. The headlights will have to be from a Octy, different from VW and Audi. Skoda put Xenon on as standard on most L&K models and High Spec. models, optional extra on others. Hope this Helps.

mukesh maheshwa
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
you can retrofit xenons of the L&K you will need new lamps(they come with ballast and igniter installed) wiring harness and relay and of course the bulbs-expensive option-try retrofit kits made by Osram and philips, only have to install the kit. before you buy ensure that the bulb provided has high and low beams.;)