PDA

View Full Version : Help please-seat arosa-door wont open

whitlock
20-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi there, I am new to this site and was just wondering if anyone can help. Have just put car in for mot (seat arose 1.4 3 door manual) , The passenger door has been broken for a while (Won't open) and I thought the garage would just replace the cable, but it seems it's attached to the trim. Its my sons car and he's short of cash so we thought we would see if we could find a second hand one but no joy.
Does anyone have any tips?-is there a way to mend it? Any ideas where I can get a door panel with handle?
Thanking you very much in advance
Jan

Captain Answer
20-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi there, I am new to this site and was just wondering if anyone can help. Have just put car in for mot (seat arose 1.4 3 door manual) , The passenger door has been broken for a while (Won't open) and I thought the garage would just replace the cable, but it seems it's attached to the trim. Its my sons car and he's short of cash so we thought we would see if we could find a second hand one but no joy.
Does anyone have any tips?-is there a way to mend it? Any ideas where I can get a door panel with handle?
Thanking you very much in advance
Jan

Get the yellow pages out and ring round a few of your local scrap dealers i'm sure you'll find one. Failing that the paper or ebay