PDA

View Full Version : CC GT Delivery Confirmed

eob
26-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Hello all.

I had it confirmed by the fleet manager that my 2.0 TDi (170) CC GT in Reflex Silver will be delivered on the 10th September. The same day as the Passat Saloon is returned. :bigok:

It is a 59 plate but desired options are as yet unconfirmed. Xenons, iPod, Phone and DSG. The silver wasn't my first choice but it was one of my three.
I suppose with these leasing companies you just get what happens to be available.

I was lucky with the saloon, it was an SE but with auto lights, wipers, cruise and all round parking sensors. Maybe I'll be lucky again.

I'll only have it six days then I have to go back to Brazil for a month!! :(

Leigh_Shrimper
30-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Delivery date for my CC GT has changed by a bit & should be delivered on the 3rd Dec.

The Lease company has confirmed the colour & extras that I requested. I would have thought your Lease company would at least know if you will get a DSG version, especially if they know the colour and its only a matter of days before you get it?

eob
30-08-2009, 09:36 PM
My work is dealing with it and I have been out of the office for the past 6 weeks.
Should find out the finer details tomorrow. ;)

eob
10-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Well I got the CC today. Delivered to my work on the back of a low loader. 21 delivery miles on the odometer.

This is a leased company car so spec/colour options were limited.

It is the 2.0 TDi 170PS GT Manual Transmission model in Reflex Silver. It seems to have Auto Hill Hold and Dynamic Corner lighting fitted in addition to the standard GT trim.

Compared to my previous SE saloon, I have lost cruise control and parking sensors. Of these two options I think that I will miss the parking sensors more as the visibility from the rear window due to the body shape is very limited as has been reported but only when reversing would this be an issue.

On the 35 mile journey home, the trip computer was reporting 55MPG so I will be interested to see this figure once the engine properly loosens up.
The ride is very impressive and there is a discernable difference between Sport and Comfort modes. I can't really see a need for the Normal option TBH and can see myself switching between the two other modes. I came home along the M77 then switched to the old Elgesham Moor road for a spirited blast through the twisty bits and the car was very well composed.

An option that I wish was included is the bluetooth phone prep. I just feel that a car of this calibre should have an option like this as standard. So much so that I am seriously thinking of paying to have it retrofitted.

Another option that I had previously wanted but now see as a bit pointless is the Media Interface. As the RCD510 has a memory card slot I don't see the need to connect my iPod to the car. There is an Aux In jack if I really wanted to but a 35G SDHC card is only £35 off eBay and will be more than capable of holding my entire music collection.

All in all I'm very impressed with the car so far.
Hopefully get some pictures posted tomorrow.
:beerchug:

eob
11-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Gratuitous picture whoring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/eob_/eob_cars/DSC03061.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/eob_/eob_cars/DSC03065.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/eob_/eob_cars/DSC03067.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/eob_/eob_cars/DSC03064.jpg
The Interlagos wheels look amazing in the flesh.
:D

ledburyloafer
14-09-2009, 04:47 PM
It is the 2.0 TDi 170PS GT Manual Transmission model in Reflex Silver. It seems to have Auto Hill Hold and Dynamic Corner lighting fitted in addition to the standard GT trim.

Another option that I had previously wanted but now see as a bit pointless is the Media Interface. As the RCD510 has a memory card slot I don't see the need to connect my iPod to the car. There is an Aux In jack if I really wanted to but a 35G SDHC card is only £35 off eBay and will be more than capable of holding my entire music collection.

Re lighting, think you have the bi xenon lights, do you have light washers,
Re the card, think you will find that its limited to a 2G card, not sure but check the book.
Car looks great by the way.

eob
19-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Deffo don't have Xenons. It's not got headlight wahsers, auto leveling or that lurverly flicker when you switch them on. The round-the-corner lighting is provided by a separate halogen bulb. Still pretty cool.

The newer RCD 510 can support SDHC upto 32Gb, so hppy days. :D