PDA

View Full Version : air-con temp

chisel
18-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Can anyone tell me why my climatronic is only displaying the outside ambient temperature no matter what temp is, inside car, heaters and cooling seem to work fine, cheers.

Col
19-04-2007, 10:57 PM
That what is does.

It doesn't display the internal temp if that is what you mean?

chisel
21-04-2007, 10:42 AM
That what is does.

It doesn't display the internal temp if that is what you mean?
Sory Col, I think your talking about the temperature display on the dash. I mean the indicated temp on climatronic display, one shows what temp you have set aircon to regulate and another smaller one I think its on the left should show actual temp inside car, it has worked before but is only showing outside temp now asthis always matches dash temp display at present. I did enquire at main dealer but blonde girl on service desk said it means aircon needs re-gassing!

Lex Luthor
21-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I mean the indicated temp on climatronic display, one shows what temp you have set aircon to regulate and another smaller one I think its on the left should show actual temp inside car, it has worked before but is only showing outside temp now asthis always matches dash temp display at present.

The left temp is the outside air temp and matches the dash display, minus the 0.5, and the right temp is what you have set the climate to.
As far as I know there is no provision to display the actual interior temp without using the diagnostic mode.
The fan speed tells you how close the actual interior temp is to that you have set. :-)

MalcQV
21-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I concur with Lex Luthor and BigCol. Mine has never displayed the temp inside the car.

M4YTY
21-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Mine neither!