PDA

View Full Version : Question Vallet in Manchester

mdjsa3
25-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Hello All,

Does anyone know of, or have high recomendations of a company based in Manchester where i could get my car vallet? The interior could do with a decent clean and there are a few stone chips and scuffs that i would like sorting out on the paintwork. Found a few companys on the web, but mostly seemed to be based in Essex. Don't want to be paying silly money for it either. Had a look at chips away but for some reason they don't inspire confidence in me. Any recomendations?

Regards,

Slick
25-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Hello All,

Does anyone know of, or have high recomendations of a company based in Manchester where i could get my car vallet? The interior could do with a decent clean and there are a few stone chips and scuffs that i would like sorting out on the paintwork. Found a few companys on the web, but mostly seemed to be based in Essex. Don't want to be paying silly money for it either. Had a look at chips away but for some reason they don't inspire confidence in me. Any recomendations?

Regards,

depending on what you are after it maybe worth trying Iain at Finerdetails as he is local to Manchester

http://www.finerdetails.co.uk/