PDA

View Full Version : Bootlip spoiler?

w2w
20-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I bought a pre painted boot lip spoiler and stuck it on. I was quite happy with it until I started comparing it with genuine A4 B6 S-Line [though not exclusively S-Line] It just doesn't look the same

Is there anywhere I can buy a genuine looking spoiler other than Audi who want £260 plus VAT [unpainted, unfitted]?

benjie
20-08-2009, 10:31 PM
They should wear **** Turpin masks shouldn't they?!
I'd love to know this too!

Macdoon
20-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi Benjie
Have a look on eBay, some good deals going on, I bought one last year for my old car, cost £69 + postage(about £15 i think). easy install and looked great
Mac

benjie
20-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Cheers, I already have one and it's fine, but I've seen the S4 in the flesh and it looks just that bit better (But not 200-odd quid better!)
It's amazing the way the airflow over the back was changed - all the dirt from the back stays on the back and doesn't end up on the boot lid anymore!

w2w
22-08-2009, 10:08 AM
The one I bought came from Ebay, and whilst it looks OK, side by side to one with the Official part it looks nothing like the real thing.

There seems to be quite a few on sale from various online sellers but I'd need to know that it was identical to the real thing before I bought it.

I begrudge paying Audi £260+VAT for such a small part when only 2 weeks ago I bought an S-Line lower bumper from them for £80. Doesn't make sense