PDA

View Full Version : Displays seem very bright - can they be adjusted !

Johnboyc
17-04-2007, 09:59 PM
OK...I have read the handbook that came with my '93 A4 Avant 2.5TDi Quattro Sport - I know that when lights are on you can adjustthe backlight of the dials using the + & - adjuster buttons.......etc.....but can you dim the red text of the radio display, the Hazard Warning Lights button, the text in the middle of the instrument cluster and the needles on the speedo & rev counter....they seem very bright and pretty distracting.....

nickynibbles
20-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Dont think this is possbible, I thought the same thing when I first bought mine but you get used to it. Because its all in red it dosent affect your night vision anyway, bear with it!

denz
21-04-2007, 12:26 AM
OK...I have read the handbook that came with my '93 A4 Avant 2.5TDi Quattro Sport - I know that when lights are on you can adjustthe backlight of the dials using the + & - adjuster buttons.......etc.....but can you dim the red text of the radio display, the Hazard Warning Lights button, the text in the middle of the instrument cluster and the needles on the speedo & rev counter....they seem very bright and pretty distracting.....

nope think it only does that in the newer models sorry! drives you mad though doesnt it ha ha