PDA

View Full Version : London Audi Dealers

ck7ah
20-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of the Audi dealers in London? I have only been to the Watford Audi dealer and they werent too bad. I am planning on going to the London West one next weekend and hopefully if they can do me a deal then i will place an order with them.

ScottyUK
20-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Go West but don't go East as you may end up at Docklands Audi. I've not been back for 18months or so but they were shockingly bad. I think they were complacent as all the City boys used to trot over and just order the car of the moment. They're probably doing loads of TT RS orders right now so imagine the focus you'd get with yout A4.

Let us know what you get discount wise (before you sign!!) and then if someone of here's got better from their dealer we can introduce you ;)

ck7ah
21-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Go West but don't go East as you may end up at Docklands Audi. I've not been back for 18months or so but they were shockingly bad. I think they were complacent as all the City boys used to trot over and just order the car of the moment. They're probably doing loads of TT RS orders right now so imagine the focus you'd get with yout A4.

Let us know what you get discount wise (before you sign!!) and then if someone of here's got better from their dealer we can introduce you ;)

ive spec'd up my car, it comes to £32k, which is on the wrong side of £30k (which is my budget), will go over to West London Audi and see what they can do.

Plife
21-08-2009, 09:22 AM
I got mine from Bexley Audi in the south east. They did me a good deal and so dar no complaints with them, although I haven't needed to go back since I got my car!

ScottyUK
21-08-2009, 09:33 AM
ive spec'd up my car, it comes to £32k, which is on the wrong side of £30k (which is my budget), will go over to West London Audi and see what they can do.

Don't pay more than £29k and ideally a few hundred quid below ;)