PDA

View Full Version : Wierd

Bratty
20-08-2009, 11:37 AM
I clicked on the A5 icon on a moment of madness and I am totally surprised that there is SO!! little input? Surely the A5 is very similar to the A4 in build so why are there so little questions and debates?(the point of a forum) are we so basic, expressing problems and concerns!!?!!:p

Dunk (or does every A5 driver realise that the A4 is better in EVERY way?);)

ScottyUK
20-08-2009, 11:51 AM
There's many A4 forums and there's many A5 forums. The majority of A5 guys seem to be on a popular site which is very international : www.a5oc.com (http://www.a5oc.com)

It's worth keeping an eye on as things they find often are transferable to the A4.

;)

Bratty
20-08-2009, 12:04 PM
And as you well know there are also many A4 forums (A4 freundin. motortalk, the american ones, etc) but why is a car which is built around the same platform as the A4, so distant from this forum? For me a forum is about sharing info/problems/hints, etc What is the difference or are their fewer A5 drivers, hence a smaller forum.

Dunk

ScottyUK
20-08-2009, 12:25 PM
It's just as well there is a difference as the electrics are so bad on the A5 it's just been voted least reliable car !! :(

Bratty
20-08-2009, 01:12 PM
OOH!er missus!!. But surely it is the same basic car??

Dunk

ScottyUK
20-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Indeed which is why I keep on eye on them ;)

Alan02
20-08-2009, 03:00 PM
It's just as well there is a difference as the electrics are so bad on the A5 it's just been voted least reliable car !! :(
I read that too,in the `Which` car survey,they love the car,but not very reliable.Always best to hang on a bit when a new model comes out until they iron out all the faults!:biglaugh:

Bratty
20-08-2009, 03:18 PM
If you can fight your way through the language barrier (its not that bad) you will find that "motortalk" is about the most up to date website for current AUDI A4 probs. And if you write in english you will get a resonse, :o. But it is about the most accurate and up to date forum (apart from this one of course;))

Herr Dunk, Von der Zweite Staffel, Schotter Regiment!